things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
Sometimes you need to remind yourself that you were the one who carried you through the heartache. You are the one who sits with the cold body on the shower floor, and picks it up. You are the one who feeds it, who clothes it, who tucks it into bed, and you should be proud of that. Having the strength to take care of yourself when the world is trying to bleed you dry, that is the strongest thing in the universe.
why do you care if people have tattoos and piercings or if people don’t wanna shave their legs or who people wanna fuck with
literally why do you care what someone else does with their own body if they’re not hurting anyone
it doesn’t affect you and there are a lot better things for you to actually give a fuck about
y’all got to work on your fucks budget, spend your fucks more wisely
ration all y’alls fucks
15 things I’ve learned my Freshman year of High school
1. Some people are not worth it.
2. Some people are.
3. Whatever you put into something is what you get out of it
4. Occasionally, it’s better to just shut up and mind your own business
5. People will change and evolve and it’s not always for the better.
6. Some days, the full night’s sleep is worth more than the home work grade.
7. A year is so much quicker than it sounds.
8. Relationships will change people.
9. Death doesn’t give a fuck about what your schedule looks like.
10. People are not kittens - do not try to save them
11. Teenagers are reckless beings.
12. You are the villain is somebody else’s story.
13. Drink some damn water.
14. Only you can improve things for yourself
15. If you have no more to say, stop speaking.
That’s what really scares me.
Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone that can spark your soul - that shit is rare.
You could fuck four, five, all the people in a god damned room and you’d only feel a connection with one. Or none at all.
And what sucks is despite the undeniable real magnetic pull between the two of you, more often than not, you don’t end up together.
I’m afraid I won’t meet anyone else I can connect with.
I’m scared it’ll be just you.
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
I will never stop reblogging this
Always pray to have:
1. Eyes that see the best in people.
2. A heart that forgives the worst.
3. A soul that never loses faith.